Mechanical Project Manager
Engineer to be based in Surrey and work on multiple projects in Central London.
Project managers ensure that a project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly. Projects are usually separate to usual day-to-day business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives. Project managers oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved.
· agreeing project objectives
· representing the client's or organisation's interests
· providing advice on the management of projects
· organising the various professional people working on a project
· carrying out risk assessment
· making sure that all the aims of the project are met
· making sure the quality standards are met
· recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
· monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
· overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
· Organisational skills
· Analytical skills
· Well-developed interpersonal skills
· Numeracy skills
· Commercial awareness
· Communication skills
· Team working skills
· Ability to motivate people
· Management and leadership skills
This is a Permanent role but Contract applicants will be considered.
Engineer will need a full, clean driving license. Management Skillcard.