M&E CAD Technician
Our client is an established M&E Consultancy based in Surrey who specialise within the Residential, Education and Retail sectors. Due to recent success, they are looking to expand their Cad Team. The successful candidate will report to a Cad Manager and receive further training and the potential to learn and use Revit MEP in a working environment.
Preparation of 2D Drawings using AutoCAD software to produce mechanical, electrical and public health layouts/schematics for construction projects. Receiving mark-ups from Engineers and producing accurate CAD drawings.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Produce accurate 2D drawings
- File Management
- Assisting Engineers in drawing production
- conversant in the use of AutoCAD
- Good communication skills
- Good maths skills
- Good organisations Skills
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or Revit
- Knowledge of building services
- Construction industry knowledge